1. The "Qafqaz University Journal" accepts original unpublished articles and book reviews in the following fields: - social sciences, humanities, sciences and engineering.
2. Articles can be written in any of the following languages: - Azerbaijani, English, Turkish and Russian.
3. File format should be compatible with Microsoft Word together with IBM PC formats. Articles should be submitted in triplicate, typed on one side of A4 white article. The article should be sent either in the CD together with the signed statement or to the electronic mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) of the Journal. The submitted article should follow the following format: - Article title, author's name, address, article abstract in three languages, list of key words, text including the results of the research and its significance and reference.
4. The article title should be centred on the page and in bold capitals. The title should be in each of the three languages of the abstract.
5. The writer's name should be centred on the page under the article title with one space between the two, followed by the author's address and email.
6. The abstract should be written in 9 point type size, between 100 and 150 words. The abstract should be written in the language of the text and in two more languages given above. The abstract of the article written in each of the three languages should correspond to each other and be appropriate to the context of the article. The conclusion of the research, innovation and practical importance of the article should briefly be noted in the abstract by the author (s). In each of the abstract, the name of the article and the full name(s) of the author (s) should be written clearly. The keywords should be written in two more languages besides the language of the article and should be at least three words. UDC or UOT indexes or PACS alphabetical index should be used in the article. The abstracts and keywords of the submitted articles from abroad are translated into Azerbaijani by Qafqaz University.
7. Figures, pictures, graphics and tables must be of publishing quality and inside the text. Figures, pictures and graphics should be captioned underneath, tables should be captioned above.
8. References should be given in square brackets in the text and listed according to the order inside the text at the end of the article. In order to cite the same reference twice or more, the appropriate pages should be given while keeping the numerical order. For example: [7, p.15]. In the humanities series (economics, history, political sciences and law, philology and pedagogy) the references at the end of the article can be listed in alphabetical order.
Information about each of the given references should be full, clear and accurate. The bibliographic description of the reference should be cited according to its type (monograph, textbook, scientific research paper and etc.) While citing to scientific research articles, materials of symposiums, conferences and other popular scientific events, the name of the article, lecture or paper should be given.
a) Article: S.D. Demukhamedova, I.N. Aliyeva, N.M.Godjayev. Spatial and electronic structure af monomerik and dimeric conapeetes of carnosine üith zinc, Journal of structural Chemistry, Vol.51, No.5, p.824-832, 2010
b) Book: Christie ohn Geankoplis. Transport Processes and Separation Process Principles. Fourth Edition, Prentice Hall, p.386-398, 2002
c) Conference paper: F.S. Sadychov, C. Aydin, A.I. Ahmedov. Appligation of Information – Commu-nication Technologies in Science and education. II International Conference.”Higher Twist Effects In Photon- Proton Collisions”, Baki, 01-03 Noyabr, 2007, ss 384-391
References should be in 9-point type size.
9. The margins sizes of the page: - Top 2.8 cm. bottom 2.8 cm. left 2.5 cm, right 2.5 cm. The article main text should be written in Palatino Linotype 11 point type size single-spaced. Paragraph spacing should be 6 point.
10. The maximum number of pages for an article should not exceed 15 pages.
11. The decision to publish a given article is made by the Journal advisory board through recommendations taken from referees. The referees may ask the author of the article to make amendments to the article prior to publication. Publication of the article will be dependant upon the relevant amendments being made by the author. The scientific and legal integrity of the article is the responsibility of the author.
12. Unpublished articles will not be returned to the authors.